United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how much the cunts like banners depicting bad times could we have one at the ground for how many managers the cunts have had since they last won the league?

‘Paris or Manchester you decide’ frankly, that’s a ridiculous comment. Barcelona is a fabulous City (one of the best in the world) but Pep loves being here and so do many other top managers/players. Paris or France in football terms don’t come close to Manchester/England. Of course you will get some players/managers (and their families) that it doesn’t appeal to but that’s the case the other way round. I’d think loads of top players (especially based here) would have no interest in moving to Paris or France.
It was tongue in cheek for Mr Parisian zz and the Ot set up smh .....catch up Mr touchy

Watching that and also the results of the last few weeks, if you were the incoming rags manager are there any players you would keep? Everyone of them has gone backwards, they need a first 11 and that will take a lot of time and money. The gap to Liverpool, Chelsea and City will get bigger in the meantime due to their far superior footballing set ups.

Given how much the cunts like banners depicting bad times could we have one at the ground for how many managers the cunts have had since they last won the league?
We must never get into that. I liked the David Moyes football genius one though
I like the thought of it rather than being petty enough to actually doing it. Under achieving cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.