United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some of them downed tools or are they really that shit? The defence & keeper were shocking today.

Good to see Maguire has silenced his critics.

It's glorious to watch!

The only downside is how did we only score 2 against them? Watford could easily have put 6 or 7 past them today with a bit better finishing.
What we did to them was far more damaging to them than conceding goals.

We gave them a footballing lesson which has desecrated their self-belief and shattered their confidence.

That's worth ten to fifteen goals at least.

1520703.jpg

What a silly ****.
Is the correct answer.

Watching that and also the results of the last few weeks, if you were the incoming rags manager are there any players you would keep? Everyone of them has gone backwards, they need a first 11 and that will take a lot of time and money. The gap to Liverpool, Chelsea and City will get bigger in the meantime due to their far superior footballing set ups.
VanDerBeek got better recently if you count it based off of appearances.

Isn’t there another protest at the swamp today? There usually is after a defeat! If so we need a counter demo supporting our hero!

They do need a countdown (up?) clock …

the number of years that they haven’t learned from history repeating itself with a former manager hanging around… forcing the club to cling to its recent past, and looming over any new manager, management and decision making process. Stagnation by paralysis of thought and action.

maybe when the clock reaches double figures in 2 years time, the plastic masses will go ‘ooohhh’… or maybe it’ll continue :-)

Prefer Ten Hag to keep his promise to see the season out with Ajax.

Not too arsed if they get Zidane, he will see his arse soon enough at the shitshow their club is.

Rogers would be funny as an ex scouse manager and his obvious form for falling short at the seasons end.

Also these blue feeling sorry for Ole on the internet or calling this uncomfortable to watch his dispair.

Fuxk him and fuck united, I hope they suffer more anguish and humiation till the end of time.

Last edited:
They'd have got at least a point out of that game had Maguire not lost the plot. What has happened to Maguire? He was never a truly top class defender but his game has gone to pieces this season.

I hope Man Utd don't fall on their feet and make the correct appointment. I don't know who that would be. Ronaldo imo is a problem for a new coach. It's hard to see them challenging for trophies with Ronaldo in the team and that might put off the better coaches.

Fortunately for Man Utd 4th spot is wide open because beyond City, Chelsea and Liverpool there isn't a strong 4th side. I was thinking Arsenal might be up for it and then I saw their game at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.