United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage was done in 2013 once they let pisscan choose the next manager .........as for the sympathy thing sod the twats the clown have been nothing but arrogant twats for decades ......... I mean even this season with the signing of the publicity whore the way they carried on even then ..................seriously whoever comes in will take years to sort that crap out .......... they have been fortunate to be in the posistion they are .......... and had Liverpool not give up at 5 had City been more clinical and had Watford done the same the twats may have been looking at conceding well over 15 goals

I tend to agree, don't see Zidane going there. Although if a massive pay check is he only consideration, then the Rags have form for this...

I cant believe they let Conte go to Spuds when he was available.... Their stupidity at times is astounding...
Conte has a rep of being defensive, but this is inaccurate. Juve scored 100+ one year under him. More accurate to say Conte builds teams with a strong defensive base then enhances the rest of the team. Rumour was that rags thought he would not play the "united way." Joke.

For anyone who wanted fake ron signing by us just look at the impact he’s had at these cunts. Of course he’ll always score a few, but just look at the ****, forever glaring snd throwing his hands in the air, seems to have caused the cunts around him to put less effort in, an absolutely vile rancid bad apple, just imagine the effect he’d have had on our team ethic and pressing. However many he’d have scored would have been irrelevant, the negatives are so much greater, absolute bullet dodged, the grade A **** is where he belongs, at a grade A **** club
I can happily report that I was in the "fuck off Ronnie" brigade, don`t come anywhere near my team.
Fully agree with your wonderful post and exactly how I feel.BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.