United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 30277

Never feel sorry for these cunts.
Remember their pisstaking when we was down amongst the dead men.
I'm going to laugh and laugh and take the piss out of these mardarses until my dying day, from the ex players in the media to the gobby twats in the pub they are getting everything they deserve.
They never thought they'd become a laughing stock like the shambles they are.
Long may it continue.
I wish the same demise could happen to the Dippers.Ah well it`s a nice dream.

Like other blues have said I'm keeping relatively quiet.

Rather than gloat, I give them some buzzwords and let them take enough rope to hang themselves.

"Roy Keane would have sparked out the Haircut"
"Bacon face parks where he wants"
"It's not the United way"
"Team in transition"

They will never witness what we did with the clubs tumble into the 3rd tier of English football. They have resources to pay Ronaldo half a million quid a week, we had to pin our hopes on rag youth team cast offs like Terry Cooke who we could just about afford.

The amount of disrespect they have shown our club over the years, I have no sympathy for them and their current situation is a tea party compared to what happened to City during Swale’s tenure up to when Thaksin took over. They thought their place in the sun would last forever, the old adage of on the way to the top the people you shit on will be sharpening the knives on the way back down.

Yep a remember fergie taking the piss(again) when we wanted to buy him he said something like oh don’t we would like to have him here for the future! Fergie was a **** and a bully not a nice person! When swp scored a cracker he said it was fluke! It’s like all the other shit he spouted not in my lifetime bollocks with us every being favourites!

If Brendon gets the job how long they giving him!? Liverpool gave him around 4 years! But he will know too four be fine for the glazers

Couple of utd lads who work for me think hes better than Debruyne, as you can tell, you don't need intelligence to plaster a wall ;-))))
You need to up your interviewing technique, may I suggest this line of questioning.

Are you a fully qualified plaster?

YES

Have you glowing references, pictures of your work?

YES

Are you Man Utd fans

YES

Miss Moneypenny, send in the next potential employee.

ER

Why are you still sitting there? Go away, no job for rags here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.