United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't go down the route of having banners and fuck knows what ridiculing them, our silence on their demise will be ear-shattering for them as it is. Also we wouldn't be lowering our standards to their pathetic level and we get to keep our dignity.

Our years in the wilderness gave those bastards a lot to laugh about, and we certainly got it in bucket loads from both the rags and the media, but just sitting back and smiling, biding our time, watching events unfold at the swamp with a big grin on our faces will be more hurtful to those plastic bastards than any words could be.
Quite agree.

So who is making the banner?

View attachment 30277

Never feel sorry for these cunts.
Remember their pisstaking when we was down amongst the dead men.
I'm going to laugh and laugh and take the piss out of these mardarses until my dying day, from the ex players in the media to the gobby twats in the pub they are getting everything they deserve.
They never thought they'd become a laughing stock like the shambles they are.
Long may it continue.

They will never witness what we did with the clubs tumble into the 3rd tier of English football. They have resources to pay Ronaldo half a million quid a week, we had to pin our hopes on rag youth team cast offs like Terry Cooke who we could just about afford.

The amount of disrespect they have shown our club over the years, I have no sympathy for them and their current situation is a tea party compared to what happened to City during Swale’s tenure up to when Thaksin took over. They thought their place in the sun would last forever, the old adage of on the way to the top the people you shit on will be sharpening the knives on the way back down.

What we did to them was far more damaging to them than conceding goals.

We gave them a footballing lesson which has desecrated their self-belief and shattered their confidence.

That's worth ten to fifteen goals at least.
Yes. We toyed with them. Massive psychological bow. Those players will never recover from that as a group. The new manager will have to unload most of them. Say five years before they are anything like a threat again.

They'd have got at least a point out of that game had Maguire not lost the plot. What has happened to Maguire? He was never a truly top class defender but his game has gone to pieces this season.

I hope Man Utd don't fall on their feet and make the correct appointment. I don't know who that would be. Ronaldo imo is a problem for a new coach. It's hard to see them challenging for trophies with Ronaldo in the team and that might put off the better coaches.

Fortunately for Man Utd 4th spot is wide open because beyond City, Chelsea and Liverpool there isn't a strong 4th side. I was thinking Arsenal might be up for it and then I saw their game at Liverpool.
The Arse is a work in progress. Arteta may well get them back up to top 4 standard in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.