United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my dad taking into the Romper near the Manchester Airport on a Thursday lunchtime in the mid 80's. Sat in the bar clearly pissed was Bruce, Blackmore and Robson. They had a game at the weekend.
God…The Romper. That brings back memories. I remember a mate asking for a packet of crisps and being told by the old dear behind the bar “Haven’t sold these in here since the 1950s”. That was in 1985. Is it still open?

rio-ferdinand-rubs-hands.gif

Same here. He didnt play in England, hasnt learnt english, doesnt like England I get the impression. Why on earth would he take a poison chalice of a job.

Brendan all the way imo and they're welcome to it, another 3 years of that clubs demise on the way
Of course ZZ wants the Nited job. Dont you know Real Madrid is the nursery club for up and coming stars like Cr37 and Ledley Varane King.

open the popcorn folks this is only the end of act one.
them lot reminds me of when the Soviet Union crumbled, many of the old guard will grimly hang on, this is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.