United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
God…The Romper. That brings back memories. I remember a mate asking for a packet of crisps and being told by the old dear behind the bar “Haven’t sold these in here since the 1950s”. That was in 1985. Is it still open?
Anyone ever had prawns in a pint pot in there ?

It is a great day for football tinged with a little sadness. Sad because they did not give Ole a contract extension but great because they are still,and have been for a number of years now, a gargantuan fucking shambles. From biased pleb Ferdinand with his Ole at the wheel speech lolololol to the crumbling old trafford and worldwide plastic fans.
Miles behind many clubs.

Fakeronaldo is like a cancer in that club , it was always going to be about his ego ,like to think we played our part by offering him a contract before the Rags jumped in , but i think that was his down to his clever agent and we were just the bait.
No chance anybody who comes to manager the Rags will be allowed to get rid on the Fake because of the commericial value , imagine the cost of all the refunds for his fashion accesssory shirt, we can all sit back and watch that rancid club implode , there isnt a manager in the world who can sort those shithouses out, they cant get rid of players because of their ridiculous contracts and the Yanks have already blown this years transfer budget.
If they dont make the europa league this season then the only tour their supporters will be going on next season will be similar to the Harlem Globetrotters , a pre season tour of Dubai, Abu Dhabi , America , India , Pakistan to visit their hardcore fan base.

Shouldn't we now expect the duo that is Ratboy and Keane to be taking the job?
We've heard enough of their rants on how the team should play and what it means to be a Rag,
but no they are just plastics waiting for abit of success to come along so that they can walk tall again in short sleeved shirts to show off their little red devil tattoo's .

The players hung you out Ole..........they've got form for it

Last edited:
Reactions: dom
God…The Romper. That brings back memories. I remember a mate asking for a packet of crisps and being told by the old dear behind the bar “Haven’t sold these in here since the 1950s”. That was in 1985. Is it still open?
Dunno. That was the first and last time I ever went in. My dad used to go in quite a lot, but not for at least 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.