United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on who would take that job ? that is the proper view to the amount of shit united are in
any top manager would not go to united without fully controlling the whole thing

Fed up hearing how he has done a great job bringing the soul back to the club, they are an absolute mess and to me are in as bad a situation they have ever been in in recent years. There is no soul at that club, a bunch of mercenaries more interested in their own persona...why does no-one call them out when they defend what Ole has done at the club? They are an absolute mess and in more debt than ever...well done Ole fir making it a club with soul haha, jokers.

Reactions: dom
At the start of the season I compared the Ronaldo signing to the Trevor Francis signing by City in the early 80's. When we were a club who constantly reacted to our neighbours, spend recklessly and most importantly were rotten at the top i.e. Swales. Francis scored 2 on debut at Stoke and City fans had a brief period of hope and optimism. The similarities between United now and City then are uncanny. I remember the frustration at trying to remove Swales and in the general lack of direction in the club. Protests came and went and it took an endless period to remove him. I therefore suspect their demise to continue. Their statement saying they are to appoint an interim manager until the end of the season reminds me of the Coppell, Neal period at City when disaster followed disaster. If they fail to achieve Champions League qualification for next season expect Ronaldo to leave after one year, just as Francis did. Listened to United Stand moaning post Watford match and they pointed out not one young player on bench for them, when they have constantly been preaching about their development of young players. They are a club in total disarray!

Alty Fan with Mason on VAR for the chavs games to help Carrick sneak a 3-0 loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.