United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrick in charge until an interim manager can be found until end of season, then a permanent manager. I dont think some have read the statement properly its funnier than you first think !!!

Carrick in charge until an interim manager can be found until end of season, then a permanent manager. I dont think some have read the statement properly its funnier than you first think !!!

what if carrick or the interim manager win a handful of games and “restore the United way”?

Fed up hearing how he has done a great job bringing the soul back to the club, they are an absolute mess and to me are in as bad a situation they have ever been in in recent years. There is no soul at that club, a bunch of mercenaries more interested in their own persona...why does no-one call them out when they defend what Ole has done at the club? They are an absolute mess and in more debt than ever...well done Ole fir making it a club with soul haha, jokers.

They are a total shambles.. But we are seeing the benefit for us, problem for them, been watching SSN this morning and they’re all convincing themselves he’s done a great job, left a World Class squad, brought the soul back. They look totally devoid of any soul. Their defeats are just bad, they were pathetic, totally soulless.

The media do an amazing job of stopping them from addressing their problems and long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.