United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go almost entirely off the result. They got a draw at Chelsea therefore they must have played pretty well. Stands to reason.

If Rudiger puts that chance away in the last minute it would have been, United got what they deserved, poor performance, no attacking intent, same old same old.

The level of analysis from "expert" pundits is woeful 95% of the time.

…Luke Shaw is Ted Bovis.
Baby BABEEE!!!

Sancho what a ****,

I'm not arsed he left us, says more about him than us. But patting the badge in front of the fans after being gifted a goal when you've hardly done fuck all for the team is beyond embarrassing.

As for the Rag fans in that away section ffs, if they even know where Manchester is I'd be fuckin amazed.

Sancho what a ****,

I'm not arsed he left us, says more about him than us. But patting the badge in front of the fans after being gifted a goal when you've hardly done fuck all for the team is beyond embarrassing.

As for the Rag fans in that away section ffs, if they even know where Manchester is I'd be fuckin amazed.
At least they didn’t have far to travel home.

You see, you’ve just bought into their bullshit. We know they are wank, but the bottom line is they finished second last year and signed Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho. So they have fuck all excuse to be so shit. Believe me there wasn’t a rag in the land that didn’t think they were a threat for the league after the first few games, I had to listen to endless shit from my rag supporting mates.
I can see where you are going wrong with your choice of friends ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.