United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did the temporaryfulltimeheadcoachmanagerubergegenoffizer learn about his new charges? That they can do a press for all of 45 minutes........next move will be instead of 25minute halftimes there will be no halftimes and all games to be limited to 45 minutes. As we all knew those players are just not up for not able to play his gegenpress football - I doubt that they will have the necessary fitness level by the end of the season in fact.

Last edited:
Yes it is, i was just surprised they are only 3 points behind a West Ham side who are apparently having a great season

Wasn't having a go mate,I don't care where they finish to be honest,as long as it's behind us,and we both know they will be.

As for the battle to get 4th and maybe further,well look at their next 10 fixtures,all winnable unfortunately,but not enough to catch us thankfully

I think that the powers that be will have to do something about the spuds and wet spam, if they keep getting results the rags won't be able to get that top four spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.