United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing to see these shits won, really need them to drop more points and fall into oblivion.

Actually glad Spurs won, need the same from Arsenal tomorrow.

Dirty rag twats only have Norwich next week so guaranteed another bloody win. I’ll be fucking livid if they still make top 4 after being so shit under Noddy.

Are they winning it all again?

View attachment 31157
This sort of thing goes against them in the long run. Their thick impressionable deluded fanbase actually believe this shit and when the reality actually dawns on them that theyre shit and their new manager is shit in about 18 months’ time, they can’t understand what’s gone on.

They’re a hilarious club!

Very disappointing to see these shits won, really need them to drop more points and fall into oblivion.

Actually glad Spurs won, need the same from Arsenal tomorrow.

Dirty rag twats only have Norwich next week so guaranteed another bloody win. I’ll be fucking livid if they still make top 4 after being so shit under Noddy.
Which side is going to blink first and sport a kit not containing their fabled Green & Gold?

Answers on a postcard folks............

Gap appearing which makes it less likely they'll finish below half way. Keep hoping.

Oh well, it looks like they're getting back in to their old habit of playing shit, riding their luck and scraping the narrowest of wins.

I just can't understand how they do it, if we played as shit as they do we'd be (quite deservedly) losing by at least 2 clear goals every week.
Norwich scarves back in the cupboard again. Especially as they play them next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.