United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few rumours in the media that Ronaldo wants out.
You do realise that cant possibly be true,
After all he loves the club (that he couldnt wait to get away from a few years ago),
He gets the united DNA thing (obviously the £300,000 a week helps a bit)
& he loves all the players in the team (you can just see the look of love in his angry, spoilt little twat face).

After all he loves the club (that he couldnt wait to get away from a few years ago),
& he loves all the players in the team (you can just see the look of love in his angry, spoilt little twat face).
My sarcasm detector has just sprung into life.

Rumours of the players upset because the canteen booths at the training ground have changed to 4 seaters, please let this be true ;)

You can see that the united players are petrified. They will be ok if they win a couple of games in a row (which unfortunately is likely). But they'll really struggle until then. So every game is a cup final that shakes their knees. Long may it continue.

Ragnick has to fill them with self belief while at the same time Ronaldo is showing that he thinks they are all shit. The best thing for Ragnick would be Ronaldo fecking off to play golf (Tevez style) and return when the team has some confidence. But Ronaldo is a model pro. Long may it continue.
He only does it for the money?

It is £500,000 a week clear please do not sell the man short,

Screenshot_20211229-125740_Instagram.jpg

Stadler-and-Waldorf.gif

Was there ever any punishment for the abandoned game Vs Liverpool?

When Blackpool fans invaded the pitch to protest against the Oystons against Huddersfield Town in last game of the 2014/15 season, they were fined £50,000 and given a 3 point deduction suspended for 2 years.

The key difference is that it wasn't during the game and the fans weren't given admission to the stadium (apart from some being let in by dodgy stewards on the gates).

A few of my Raggy mates are finally realising the shitshow is now terminal.

I am obviously relishing that fact and taking every opportunity to remind them.
I’m the exact opposite, any raggies I meet I just look at them sympathetically and comfort them with words like ‘Surely you’re too big a club to go down.’ I don’t even add ‘Well not this year anyway’

It winds them up like fuck as they know I’m taking the piss but can’t respond as they would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.