United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 32967

Stadler-and-Waldorf.gif

Poobag certainly loves a theme eh? I’m loving the My Little Pony / Barbie Doll colour scheme!

Right im still hungover and I've got red cunts going on about them earning their success the right way, someone do us a list about all their dodgy investments please
I've always asked them this question whenever the subject comes up....

What is the ''right'' way of funding a football club?...

a.) Relying on the financial support of a wealthy owner? (As united have done in the past)

b.) Whoring yourselves out to every commercial partner and sponsor who waves a grubby tenner in your direction, registering your business in an unregulated tax haven and still managing to be half a billion debt? (As united currently do)

I know I am an old fart but why has he got some old stockings on his head?
I can only imagine it’s that ‘pretend gangster’ look. Give people the impression that he could pull it down over his daft napper and rob a bank at any moment . . then make his getaway in his white stretch limousine with pink Barbie doll interior.

He’s got a mental age of about 8, on a good day.

There are so many egos in that squad they’d only perform for a top class manager, the so called stars and top earners will have thought the same as us, Ralf who! Great thing is there’s not many available top managers and those that are won’t want to go to a club with a crumbling stadium, living in the past and the ghost of GPC stalking the corridors.
My counsin’s father-in-law (who is a Rag) works for a marketing company and has spent time at both the CFA and United’s Carrington training ground.

He said that the difference between the two is stark. He said everything at City feels lively and modern, nice surroundings; and at Carrington everything seems dated, fading, run-down and something you’d expect if it was Sheffield Wednesday or Forest.

I go to Old Trafford every year for the Super League Grand Final and have sat in many different areas of what are the home stands (as well as going in the away end watching City, but you’d expect the away end to be shit). But their home areas are awful. Cramped seating (so-much-so that in some parts of the ground I’ve had to go and stand up at the back because I don’t fit in the seats), and the concourses are proper cramped and look like shit.

I’ve even been in this hospitality areas a few times on conferences with work, and they’re basic as fuck with very average decor.

Ibrahomivoc said this in his book about going to United, “One thing surprised me: everyone thinks of United as a top club, one of the richest and most powerful in the world and seen from the outside it looked that way to me. But once I was there I found a small, closed mentality.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.