United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am an old fart but why has he got some old stockings on his head?

Its a durag... look Pogba is a total cnut but we don't need to make little snide remarks about black hairstyle/fashion/history....

Durags were popularized here in the states in the 30's (but started during slavery) as a way for black men and women to protect their hair during hard labor. After that it stuck around a sense of style and pride for young black men that continues today.

So yes, Pogba bad but lets leave out the racist bullshit, intended or not.

Last edited:
Few rumours in the media that Ronaldo wants out.
You can tell he can’t be arsed being there in his on-pitch demeanour.

He’d been at Real Madrid and Juventus since he last played for United, and at both of those clubs they’ve built new training complexes and probably have a much more future-thinking attitudes as clubs… and going back to United where nothing has probably changed since he left 13 years or so ago (literally not even the paintwork or the cleaners’ brushes).

He must be thinking “what the fuck happened to this club?!” Looking around the squad at a load of average players and a load of lazy bastards.

View attachment 32967

Stadler-and-Waldorf.gif
Reminds me to put the oven on for a roll of garlic bread.

Had a hate filled argument with a rag this morning and he was saying even Ole would‘ve won the league numerous times with the same amount of money Pep has spent. Then I pointed out to him that Utd had spent around £20/30m more then us in transfers during Pep’s time at City.
He didnt believe me and said he’s gonna check..still no reply as yet lol.

Right im still hungover and I've got red cunts going on about them earning their success the right way, someone do us a list about all their dodgy investments please
They floated on the stock market in 1991.
This outzide investment gave them the funds to invest in the most expensive squad ever assembled, pay for a new Stretford End (that they couldn't afford to develop for years before) and a platform to dominate for years.

The guy who negotiated their sponsorship with Chevrolet was fired because it was over inflated.
Their latest deal with Team Viewer is lower than the Chevrolet deal.

Saved from extinction twice by Sugar Daddies.
John Henry Davies was the first one and he gave them a free stadium that they still play at today (and they have the cheek to bang on about "the council house ")

Numerous handouts down the years to spend on the swamp from the taxpayer after WW2 and The FA prior to the 66 World Cup.

The only thing organic about that plastic club is the shit spouting from the mouthed of their deluded followers.

My counsin’s father-in-law (who is a Rag) works for a marketing company and has spent time at both the CFA and United’s Carrington training ground.

He said that the difference between the two is stark. He said everything at City feels lively and modern, nice surroundings; and at Carrington everything seems dated, fading, run-down and something you’d expect if it was Sheffield Wednesday or Forest.

I go to Old Trafford every year for the Super League Grand Final and have sat in many different areas of what are the home stands (as well as going in the away end watching City, but you’d expect the away end to be shit). But their home areas are awful. Cramped seating (so-much-so that in some parts of the ground I’ve had to go and stand up at the back because I don’t fit in the seats), and the concourses are proper cramped and look like shit.

I’ve even been in this hospitality areas a few times on conferences with work, and they’re basic as fuck with very average decor.

Ibrahomivoc said this in his book about going to United, “One thing surprised me: everyone thinks of United as a top club, one of the richest and most powerful in the world and seen from the outside it looked that way to me. But once I was there I found a small, closed mentality.”
A guy who goes in my local has been doing work at carrington says it’s absolutely in ruins

Its a durag... look Pogba is a total cnut but we don't need to make little snide remarks about black hairstyle/fashion/history....

Durags were popularized here in the states in the 30's (but started during slavery) as a way for black men and women to protect their hair during hard labor. After that it stuck around a sense of style and pride for young black men that continues today.

So yes, Pogba bad but lets leave out the racist bullshit, intended or not.
Without swinging the thread off kilter, I don’t think there was any intended racial undertones/overtones at all. I understand you might have a strong cultural attachment to the item, my son is currently wearing one to help grow his hair in a certain way! but in accusing somebody of racism you should ensure firstly they are being racist. The education you have just afforded 90% of the people on here is invaluable (and the best way forward) if you’d left it at that I’m sure he would’ve apologised & expressed a lack of knowledge, to the older crowd that is just a pair of stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.