United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
dedHad a hate filled argument with a rag this morning and he was saying even Ole would‘ve won the league numerous times with the same amount of money Pep has spent. Then I pointed out to him that Utd had spent around £20/30m more then us in transfers during Pep’s time at City.
He didnt believe me and said he’s gonna check..still no reply as yet lol.
Fuck me, that takes deluded to a whole new level.

Ole could hand-pick whatever 25 players he wanted from the entire world and still probably fail to win the league.

Its a durag... look Pogba is a total cnut but we don't need to make little snide remarks about black hairstyle/fashion/history....

Durags were popularized here in the states in the 30's (but started during slavery) as a way for black men and women to protect their hair during hard labor. After that it stuck around a sense of style and pride for young black men that continues today.

So yes, Pogba bad but lets leave out the racist bullshit, intended or not.
Sorry, just trying to be funny nothing else, as I say im an old fart so really had no idea.

I think, in many ways, the Rags are their own worst enemy.
For example, there's this 'World's biggest/greatest club' shit they came up with.
If you actually are that, you don't need to say it. It's rather crass.
If you are anything less, it makes you look silly. It's risible.

To draw a comparison, if a writer thinks he's as good as Shakespeare, how does he ever improve? How can anyone advise him? Why should he listen to what anyone says? The chances are he is, in fact, a deluded fucker.

For example, there's this 'World's biggest/greatest club' shit they came up with.

To draw a comparison, if a writer thinks he's as good as Shakespeare, how does he ever improve? How can anyone advise him? Why should he listen to what anyone says? The chances are he is, in fact, a deluded fucker.
United were doing some grand opening of something once (maybe about 10-15 years ago or something) with Bobby Charlton and Denis Law. And in Law’s speech he said “…and at one of the biggest clubs in the world, like here at United…” and he couldn’t carry on because he was interrupted by Charlton who said “biggest… we’re the biggest club in the world… we are!”

Spot on Mr W.

Debts paid off by City directors in 1930s. They were bankrupt and about to be replaced in the league by Manchester Central. We also donated kit, hence "rags".
If anyone knows the details, please post.
Then taken over by another Sugar Daddy who made his fortune from making and selling war uniforms.
This was proor to the rancid meat salesman taking over before passing the baton to his deviant son.

Its a durag... look Pogba is a total cnut but we don't need to make little snide remarks about black hairstyle/fashion/history....

Durags were popularized here in the states in the 30's (but started during slavery) as a way for black men and women to protect their hair during hard labor. After that it stuck around a sense of style and pride for young black men that continues today.

So yes, Pogba bad but lets leave out the racist bullshit, intended or not.
Oh do fuck off, the reply was in no way racist. Stop looking for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.