United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a durag... look Pogba is a total cnut but we don't need to make little snide remarks about black hairstyle/fashion/history....

Durags were popularized here in the states in the 30's (but started during slavery) as a way for black men and women to protect their hair during hard labor. After that it stuck around a sense of style and pride for young black men that continues today.

So yes, Pogba bad but lets leave out the racist bullshit, intended or not.
1640805708269.png

Everyone wears them, it's just a funny hat really.

People wear them to keep a certain hairstyle in tact ie weaves though I'd imagine most wear them for fashion. Surprised no ones mentioned his Jimmy Saville get up. Wouldn't be sitting near any candles anyway
Now you mention Jimmy Sovile.....yes in one.

Last edited:
Sorry, just trying to be funny nothing else, as I say im an old fart so really had no idea.

Jeez this post blew up...

I never called you racist or meant it to be that way and wasn't looking for an apology

ALL I meant to do was to say we can make fun Pogba for a million things, why chose something that a lot black men and boys do to make fun?

Durags are not a Pogba thing, theyre a black culture thing.

Of course he does he can see they ain’t winning out he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his career winning nowt. Bottom line is no other club in this climate will want a prancing pony on 500k net a week. Can’t think of one club so he stuck at that dump.

hes lashed out with nasty kicks in a few games now
He knows he fucked up royally going back there and he is a limelight addict

he would’ve got 20 goals already for us

just to say you can check my posts before United we’re even linked I never wanted the ****
Can’t stand the narcissistic prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.