United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Burnley will stick it to em tonight. When they do the reality of their situation will become clear even to the dumbest of the fuckers.
Then the shit will hit the fan.

That`s me well and truly nailing my colour`s to the mast.
Hopefully but Burnley are pretty shit as well....won one in 6

Burnley should at least give them a bit of a kicking and atough game but not sure they can score against them (as bad as they are)

Yes, I'm afraid the rags will scrape a win, and everything in their garden will be lovely. Media announce: "United back on form to put pressure on top four".

Let's see how they fare against mighty Burnley, seeing that they(the rags) have recently been outplayed by Norwich and Newcastle, yet got away with undeserved points.

Reactions: mat
;-)

F9-D74-DAE-B45-F-4908-B99-D-C2965-D1-CCF40.jpg
Journo.

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it will bring a lot of laught and smiles to faces if true: ESPN reporting some players are already unhappy with Ragnik

I hope not. He's apparently ruffled a few feathers already in the relatively short time he's been there, think of the carnage he would cause if he's given a year or so, the mouth waters.

I hope not. He's apparently ruffled a few feathers already in the relatively short time he's been there, think of the carnage he would cause if he's given a year or so, the mouth waters.
what we dont want however is him sorting it out.....getting rid of the bad apples so to speak. This advisory role he will go into is an intersting one...what power will he have once they have the new manager (whoever that is) at the start of the season....he will be obvioulsy onside with the new manager and they may then have the power to get rid of the bad apples..

Its interesting as a side note as well that on Goldbridges video and on another one ive heard they are avoinding calling out one the real issue ----- which is clearly Ronaldo and his really poor attitude....

They targt Maguire....and he has been woeful so they are right to.....
They targt the midfield pair...an again they are right.

BUT they are ignoring the huge pile of steaming shit that Ronaldo is in terms of bad attitude, arrognace and stinking out the dressing room.....along with Fernandes. Both of them two are whiging, complaing on the pitch and basically destroying team moral yet no one is mentioning it...so the fans are complicit in this as well.....which is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.