United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think that all the players and Managers they have been through in the last 8/9 years, are now out there telling their stories to potential players thinking of coming to Salford if they are unlucky enough to be approached.

The stories of biggest club in the world, winning stuff, world class facilities etc must be wearing thin, now. We know money is the biggest draw now, but there must be a time coming soon where even that will fade as they weigh it up against a career graveyard and working in what must be a miserable enviroment. As for kids, they would be only attracted to sons of utd supporters.

Mate of a mate who does some work with United (used to work with Sergio too) so take with a pinch of salt but apparently the players are absolutely not having Ralf or his methods. I’ve been told it’s kicking off internally about the tactics and formations and there are huge splits in the camp.

Nothing we don’t already know/suspect admittedly, just passing on what I was told.

I hope not. He's apparently ruffled a few feathers already in the relatively short time he's been there, think of the carnage he would cause if he's given a year or so, the mouth waters.
The thing is I think this would work well for them in the long-term, as he'd root out the bad apples.

So it would be piss funny if they go through the short term pain, then bail out before getting any gain.

I like to think that all the players and Managers they have been through in the last 8/9 years, are now out there telling their stories to potential players thinking of coming to Salford if they are unlucky enough to be approached.

The stories of biggest club in the world, winning stuff, world class facilities etc must be wearing thin, now. We know money is the biggest draw now, but there must be a time coming soon where even that will fade as they weigh it up against a career graveyard and working in what must be a miserable enviroment. As for kids, they would be only attracted to sons of utd supporters.
Why Salford ?

;-)

F9-D74-DAE-B45-F-4908-B99-D-C2965-D1-CCF40.jpg
If you add the 8 and the 9 together, you will have the same number as the Bayern directors have criminal prosecutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.