United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd will be interesting tonight for a mid-table, bottom of the table clash. Not to mention COVID restrictions, a Thursday night game, and the plastics from all over the country might not be arsed To travel. No doubt it will be announced as a sell out.

The crowd will be interesting tonight for a mid-table, bottom of the table clash. Not to mention COVID restrictions, a Thursday night game, and the plastics from all over the country might not be arsed To travel. No doubt it will be announced as a sell out.
Relegation dog fight

When the games were behind closed doors,they were probably announced as sell-outs.

;-)

F9-D74-DAE-B45-F-4908-B99-D-C2965-D1-CCF40.jpg
Whoever it is doesn't know what a Caliphate is. It's very definitely does not apply to the UAE

Had a hate filled argument with a rag this morning and he was saying even Ole would‘ve won the league numerous times with the same amount of money Pep has spent. Then I pointed out to him that Utd had spent around £20/30m more then us in transfers during Pep’s time at City.
He didnt believe me and said he’s gonna check..still no reply as yet lol.
I encountered a gobby jealous' plastic pub' rag the other week...he started with the usual bile....shut him up by asking him,in a loud voice
" when was the last time utd won the title?"

Embarrassed silence.

You see,most of them can't even remember...

I should have said when was the last time utd lost on pens in a 2nd rate European final..that was so painful even the plastics will recall it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.