United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Club he returned to wasn’t the Club he left. He must be as thick as pig shit to not have seen that. Without Slur influencing results by intimidating referees and also signing anybody he wanted for ridiculous transfer fees, they had regressed to a level far below what was required to win the PL.

The bloke is a self centred prick so he gets no sympathy from me.
I reckon he had little choice in the end

the window was nearly over, he was so far down the line with City by all accounts that most other bridges had probably been burned/other clubs off the table, and after they blew us out the water with the wage offer he probably had no other choice. Bet he’s gutted with it all.

You could only buy it in the south of England. Same as you can only get Steak Puddings in the North.
I got a steak pudding in Burnham on Sea. It was shite. Just saying. Think Fabulon was the sticky back plastic. In the 70's in our kitchen we had a formica table that had seen better days. Me Dad bought some Fabulon and spent ages sticking it perfectly on said table. About 10mins later out of the oven comes a casserole dish ,onto the previous heat resistant table. Perfect casserole shaped burned hole in Fabulon. Anyway back on topic.

Just been to watch Aladdin in town and got the train home from Deansgate.
Had to endure the plastic rags getting off at the stop, god it made my skin crawl. Scarves, hats and shite red tops everywhere. I just don't get it the obsession with that wank club.
I wonder who amongst them, has won the seats under the leaky roof lottery

The crowd will be interesting tonight for a mid-table, bottom of the table clash. Not to mention COVID restrictions, a Thursday night game, and the plastics from all over the country might not be arsed To travel. No doubt it will be announced as a sell out.
don't forget plastics are FORCED to attend . no shows are sanctioned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.