United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Txiki played another blinder with Ronaldo! Coming to CIty. Nearly with City - Hijacked by United! Their dressing room is lost! No manger is sorting out that shit! Love how this fan boy has gone from euphoric to depressed in just a few months!

Baiting Joleon to go on his show to this shower of shit after drawing with Newcastle!

Really hope they lose to Burnley tonight!

ECjXipdVUAEotEB.jpg

Reckon Txiki played another blinder with Ronaldo! Coming to CIty. Nearly with City - Hijacked by United! Their dressing room is lost! No manger is sorting out that shit! Love how this fan boy has gone from euphoric to depressed in just a few months!

Baiting Joleon to go on his show to this shower of shit after drawing with Newcastle!

Part of me wonders if this is what Khaldoon meant when he said something about sorting out rivals in his interview a couple of years ago.

I never realised what that was, you’ve blown my mind!

That said I did realise that anything they suggested to make would look like a pile of cack so never tried anyway.
You must remember the "burn your house down" Christmas decoration.

2 coat hangers wrapped in tinsel with baubles and 4 lighted candles!

Went down a storm in Liverpool.

Last edited:

I love seeing that fat cunts face in misery.

fucking despise him.

When PR37 returned to Trafford back in August, I bet there wasn’t any one of the sad bastards, in their worst nightmare, could conceive that before the end of the year, they’d be so far behind the League leaders, who just so happen to be their near neighbours.

Brilliant, isn’t it?

The crowd will be interesting tonight for a mid-table, bottom of the table clash. Not to mention COVID restrictions, a Thursday night game, and the plastics from all over the country might not be arsed To travel. No doubt it will be announced as a sell out.
The rags should be used to Thursday night games now. They had plenty of experience of them last season.

When PR37 returned to Trafford back in August, I bet there wasn’t any one of the sad bastards, in their worst nightmare, could conceive that before the end of the year, they’d be so far behind the League leaders, who just so happen to be their near neighbours.

Brilliant, isn’t it?
5 Rags in the pub to me after Utd just beat Newcastle 4-1 at start of the season - “you lot will be lucky to get top 4 this season and should be pleased with that”.

I haven’t seen them since but am desperate to bump into them.

5 Rags in the pub to me after Utd just beat Newcastle 4-1 at start of the season - “you lot will be lucky to get top 4 this season and should be pleased with that”.

I haven’t seen them since but am desperate to bump into them.
I would love to be a fly on the wall, when you eventually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.