United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to watch Aladdin in town and got the train home from Deansgate.
Had to endure the plastic rags getting off at the stop, god it made my skin crawl. Scarves, hats and shite red tops everywhere. I just don't get it the obsession with that wank club.

It's very odd. I got talking to a couple of Norwegian fellas in town the other week, over for the rag match. Season ticket holders, but only get to 4/5 games a season - absolutely nuts.
The football chat started in a fairly jovial fashion, even when I was genuinely asking them 'why'? but the general atmosphere turned sour surprisingly quickly once I'd gave them a few observations from my vantage point as a Mancunian City fan. One of them wanted to chin me, and his daft mate looked like he was gonna cry. Anyway, job done I thought, but like I say, very odd.

Had to endure the plastic rags getting off at the stop, god it made my skin crawl. Scarves, hats and shite red tops everywhere. I just don't get it the obsession with that wank club.
Because it's like some kind of magical fairytale, where, from the ashes of the Munich tragedy they rose up and became European Champions led by an ex City player...

Boils my piss seeing them get on my train. Them and plastic dippers fucking off to the airports.

Because it's like some kind of magical fairytale, where, from the ashes of the Munich tragedy they rose up and became European Champions led by an ex City player...
There was a question on a TV quiz - I think it was The Chase - a few years ago:

Which of these clubs did Busby NOT play for?

a) Manchester City b) rags c) Littlewoods?

Of course, the contestant got it wrong, as he couldn’t possibly have not plied his trade in Trafford. At least that was presumably his/her thinking.

"Genie" you had 1 job, get rid of the Vermin!

What were your other 2 wishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.