United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever there was a doubt that PiGMOL do their utmost to appease the Dippers and ManUre then tonight should be used as Exhibit A.

First they were checking possible offside, then when that wasn't happening they spent ages checking footage (possibly back the the start of the 2nd half) to find a reason to disallow the Villa goal and all of a sudden Cavani running into another player is deemed a reason to chalk it off.

Clear and obvious errors my arse, VAR is a total joke and worse, being used to keep clubs who play in Red relevant.
You must have missed our recent fortunes with var.

It amazes me how everyone thinks everyone is pulling together to make United a force again whilst they contribute to win the grand sum of fuck all, play like shit and their season aim being to scrape into the top4.

If ever there was a doubt that PiGMOL do their utmost to appease the Dippers and ManUre then tonight should be used as Exhibit A.

First they were checking possible offside, then when that wasn't happening they spent ages checking footage (possibly back the the start of the 2nd half) to find a reason to disallow the Villa goal and all of a sudden Cavani running into another player is deemed a reason to chalk it off.

Clear and obvious errors my arse, VAR is a total joke and worse, being used to keep clubs who play in Red relevant.
Like my son in law said, they looked at everything including the woman drinking a Bovril on row 12 to rule it out !!

The credibiliary gap is widening though.
As they get worse- and they are certainly doing that- the dodgy var decisions will become more and more obvious as desperate attempts to keep the relevant.
Tonight was a clear example.
I’m not sure you can get more obvious as tonight.

Think all this conspiracy nonsense is just that tbh... Its nonsense.

Are people honestly hand on heart saying that they think the refs and the FA are clubbing together to try and fix results in favour of a team who have done sod all for ten years! Give over!

The VAR system is still based on opinion and therfore flawed. Sometimes it goes for you and unfortunately sometimes it doesn't. I think sometimes when you're at home and the crowd are roaring, yes, it can effect referees but to suggest that a shit team of yesteryear are getting the decisions fixed for them is something off a school hard tbh

Back in the 50s and 60s plain 'City' meant us. In our dark days that disappeared somewhat but I am gratified that 'City" is now the norm for us once again.

When I was a kid grousing up in Manchester it really when the local news would say ‘Manchester City Council’ I was like ‘why do we have our own council and United dont’?’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.