United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously if they get 4th then the likes of Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham should be embarrassed.............they look like a top 10 team at best ...............and if anyone thinks that within a couple of years these lot will be challenging then there deluded .......... the top 3 are light years ahead and if Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal get it right in the transfer window then they can start creating a gap............. they don’t even look like a team the odd bit of brilliance will only get you so far if you’ve not got a good team spirit

I watched the BBC highlights again and changed my mind about the VAR goal. It's a block on Cavani. These things go on a lot and are not given and ex-players tend to regard these sort of challenges as tricks of the trade. Still the block on Cavani is really blatant. It's more basketball than football.
#NotSoldTrafford
It will have been sold out because season ticket holders get charged for their tickets whether they go or not but there were thousands of empty seats which I assume were no-shows.

Our fans complain about ticket prices but if we did what Man Utd do with their season tickets then there'd be a riot.

Suggests to me a number of Utd fans might not renew their season tickets. When you're not going to games, what's the point.

The Sports Bar with Perry Groves after the game was hilarious with rags asking for Ole to be brought back amongst some of the comments along with one who declared
"Give it to Carrack 'till the end of the season"
They want Carrack? How long has this been going on?

I watched the BBC highlights again and changed my mind about the VAR goal. It's a block on Cavani. These things go on a lot and are not given and ex-players tend to regard these sort of challenges as tricks of the trade. Still the block on Cavani is really blatant. It's more basketball than football.

It will have been sold out because season ticket holders get charged for their tickets whether they go or not but there were thousands of empty seats which I assume were no-shows.

Our fans complain about ticket prices but if we did what Man Utd do with their season tickets then there'd be a riot.

Suggests to me a number of Utd fans might not renew their season tickets. When you're not going to games, what's the point.
Bet you get invited to all sorts of fun parties...It was flippancy much like the Emptyhad put down, it was by no means meant to be taken as a statement of historical fact

I don'ty think Villa can have much argument with the result last night. They went out because they couldn't take their chances and that's their fault. They also ran out of energy so that in the last 15 mins Utd managed the game out comfortably.

Utd's attacking play was terrible. Cavani was not involved. Rashford struggled and Fernandes continually gave the ball away. The worst player was Greenwood. I used to think Martial was a one trick player. He'd pick the ball up on the left wing cut in and try and curl it into the right post, and he'd do the same thing again and again. Mason Greenwood does a similar thing. It must be starting to irritate Utd fans.

I thought McTominay was good but they only need one player in their midfield like that. They have two in Fred and McTominay. IMO Utd's problems are down to the poor form of Fernandes and Rashford. These two players are playing way below the level they were at in previous seasons.

Are there any clips of the bloody nose incident?
I didn't see it and it seems to have been entirely ignored in all match reports.
I find it hard to believe that an entirely innocent and accidental ''coming together'' in the penalty area resulting in the attacking player ending up with a blooded nose wasn't the result of a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.