United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game passed the 'MOTM' by for most of the second half. Dublin clearly took a leaf out of mad Garth's book and gave the award to the goal scorer, despite his only real contribution to the game being his 8th minute header.
IF you ever read the Player Ratings of any of their games on the muen then you will see things like .............
Fred (sub) Greenwood (90) - 7 - made a good pass.
Contrast that with our player ratings
Palmer (sub) Foden - (78) - no time to allocate a rating

So no surprise how they allocate MOTM - wonder if it goes to the player with the cleanest strip at the end of the game - saving the cleaning lady some work.

Dont see anything in greenwood at all. Even under pep there might be improvement but i see no decent player in him.

mctominay is crap. Just a busy **** really. Gave the ball away countless times the other night

Rashford. Never been any good. Played for anyone else and he wouldnt be anywhere near an england cap.

i look at that team and know not one would get anywhere near our first 11. Maybe even squad. The rat was never anything more than media hyped with all his penalties and even hes regressed big time

I think the penny has dropped with the silly cunts

Even up to summer when they signed “ronny” they thought they were in with a shout. Then they get giddy again with this new manager but now its dawned on them that the whole club is rotten.

All started with fergie falling out with the previous owners over horse spunk. Couldnt make it up

s
haha so Rashford might have mental illness troubles? What a fkin insult to those that HAVE got mental health issues, real issues.

The guy needs a kick up his expensive arse and told to earn his money. And set a good example to those kids he generously helps.
Generally speaking it seems that claiming (and blaming) mental health problems has become rather popular.
Whereas catching a highly virulent form of a pandemic is hidden behind the veil of medical confidence in respect of players at some clubs.

According to the FT our revenue will exceed the Rags for the first time. My fellow blues the Tick has well and truly Tocked!

Behind a paywall
https://www.ft.com/content/e949a154-1227-418b-920c-a7310788b5f2

_122667102_ft-nc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.