United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hazard a guess that the USA MCFC viewing figures are a drop in the ocean compared to the Far East and Asian mufc viewing figures.
I’m sure you’re right, but it’s human nature to follow and attach yourself to success, so it follows that our support will be growing throughout the world, given we’re the most successful side in the most prestigious football competition on the planet.

Cheating cunts. The men in black did everything they could to disallow a perfectly good goal. What did they expect the defender to do? Let him run past unchallenged? This fucking league is turning into a farce with the dippers Covid lies and the refs stinking the place out. All because City are Top.

I’m sure you’re right, but it’s human nature to follow and attach yourself to success, so it follows that our support will be growing throughout the world, given we’re the most successful side in the most prestigious football competition on the planet.
City have grown hugely in the US in recent years and our CFG sister club (New York) becoming US Champions will not do us any harm.

haha so Rashford might have mental illness troubles? What a fkin insult to those that HAVE got mental health issues, real issues.

The guy needs a kick up his expensive arse and told to earn his money. And set a good example to those kids he generously helps.
I think he’s a bit deluded that lad. I remember him in an interview once where he was talking about “all my fans” like he thought of himself like some kind of film star and doesn’t seem to think of himself as a footballer, more like a product who happens to play for a football club.

Maybe a bit of reality has started to set in that he’s an utterly average and extremely overrated footballer and he’s a bit fed up with things.

Plenty of individuals operating VAR against Villa last night??…..I mean…well…there’s one and one ref.

So no, you are directly pointing at one of those two - unless there’s a mystery magical person whom we don’t know about performing some new age magic that we can’t see.

Don’t br so ridiculous.
The VAR Match Commander also. Don't forget the match commander was the guy who told the VAR official that the blatant foul on Foden v Southampton wasn't a penalty when it was about as blatant a penalty you'll ever see.

VAR shambles as chiefs with NO football experience 'overruling Premier League referees at Stockley Park' https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.