United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know your in deep shit when the players voted man of the match in the last two games are gurning phil and mcfoulalot

Suspect the dwellers were in their red camo gear! It's very Swalesesque!

What's with the peeps in the media going on about "give Rangnick more time"? The man's off in less than 6 months, there's no 'next season' to get better, and I suspect the Rag players know that as well.

Have to wonder at the players' motivation to do well for a manager knowing he won't be leading the charge in the foreseeable future.

Ronaldo latest interview..

"I think to build up good things, sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So why not - new year, new life and I hope that Manchester (United) can be the level that the fans want. They deserve that.
"We are capable of changing things now. I know the way but I'm not going to mention it here because I don't think it's ethical on my part to say that"

Thus guy is pure poison in that dressing room isn't he. I don't know if any of you have worked with someone new to your team, who comes in and tells you you're all doing it wrong and they know how it should be done.

And that's what he's telling the media, he must be a pain in the arse in the privacy of the dressing room.

**** really needs to fuck off calling them Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.