United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's going to be a piece that doesn't paint them in a good light on Football Focus tomorrow. Sorry to just drop that bombshell in there but thought you'd all like to know. They're interviewing a former academy player and touching on the mental health side of being released by a big club. Well Devonte Redmond only found out via social media reactions apparently. Here's a snippet...

Talksport have turned into a United bashing station. Zero respect given to them or wreck it Ralf. Lovely stuff.

Particularly targeting Rashford and the Freddy Mercury lookalike.
Well at least the real Freddie was able to perform Under Pressure...;)

Just read Wreck it Ralph has giving Rag players permission to talk very directly ie have a go at each other. What a laughing stock they are, seems he has no control over them and PR7 seems to be in charge as Wreck It’s comments follows PR 7 interview

Personally I don`t believe that we were anywhere near signing the tosser.
I'll be honest, I got a bit excited when it was first put out there.....then I thought about it,
A) we're really pretty fucking good without him
B) he is a c#nt and doesn't deserve to wear our badge.
C) he belongs with them. And
D) he is a c#nt.

Just read Wreck it Ralph has giving Rag players permission to talk very directly ie have a go at each other. What a laughing stock they are, seems he has no control over them and PR7 seems to be in charge as Wreck It’s comments follows PR 7 interview
I've just read a report where Ralph claims that he has no problems with CR7 voicing criticism about the club and players. If I was the manager of a club (even as interim) I would be telling players to keep their mouths shut.
But it seems that CR7 is THE MESSIAH and he and Whisky Nose will see the rags to the top of the pile where their deluded followers seem to think is their rightful position.
I sincerely hope they finish outside the top SEVEN and CR7 throws his toys out of his pram and skulks back overseas.

I've just read a report where Ralph claims that he has no problems with CR7 voicing criticism about the club and players. If I was the manager of a club (even as interim) I would be telling players to keep their mouths shut.
But it seems that CR7 is THE MESSIAH and he and Whisky Nose will see the rags to the top of the pile where their deluded followers seem to think is their rightful position.
I sincerely hope they finish outside the top SEVEN and CR7 throws his toys out of his pram and skulks back overseas.
Rather him stay tbh!

hes not the messiah hes a very naughty boy

I'll be honest, I got a bit excited when it was first put out there.....then I thought about it,
A) we're really pretty fucking good without him
B) he is a c#nt and doesn't deserve to wear our badge.
C) he belongs with them. And
D) he is a c#nt.
May I congratulate you sir on obtaining a full set of correct answers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.