United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up. They grew up in Western Circle, Burnage and are blue through and through, I think their Mum still lives there because guess what she’s happy.

He’s a WUM and probably a rag but why on earth pretend he supports Rangers, I think most blues love QPR, they helped with the Sergio moment and gave us Rodney Marsh.

Hope he’s not been banned as I want to ask him does DC stand for Dumb ****.
to me he was obviously a scouser. He hated the rags which is fair enough but couldn’t bring himself to say anything against the cultists. Thank fuck I don’t have to waste time scrolling through his shite anymore.

FFS don’t say that, he’ll be back on saying he’s got the biggest cock in the world. Oh and just like him it’s as hard as fuck.
He won't be back. Like most other blatant wums he burnt himself out too quickly. Hundred or so messages in a short space of time, starting with nothing too suspicious before blowing their load once feet under the table.
We see it so often and I'm sad for him really because what kind of a useless, waste of skin have you got to be to spend time and effort trying to wum a football forum?
Strange world we live in.

Surely united must be thinking Rio Ferdinand as their next manager. He was influential in negotiating Ole's full-time contract and persuaded the legend that is Ronaldo that he should return to united when the media thought his head had been turned. The man's a shoe-in.
Brilliant Post.

City annual wages : £140,756,000

spurs - £78,935,200
chelsea - £162,642,000
lfc - £139,178,000
UNITED - £227,655,000

How are utd impacted by ffp? IE can they still spend on new players?

Just catching up. They grew up in Western Circle, Burnage and are blue through and through, I think their Mum still lives there because guess what she’s happy.

He’s a WUM and probably a rag but why on earth pretend he supports Rangers, I think most blues love QPR, they helped with the Sergio moment and gave us Rodney Marsh.

Didnt know they grew up on western circle, my dad and grandparents from eastern circle, spent many an easter holiday there.

New thread on the Caf…Rome wasn’t built in a day.
So does this mean not in my lifetime lol
I read somewhere over the weekend,from a rag..the first 25 mins v villa we looked good" " we are making progress"

That made me think....back to the days of City under Machin...we used to win at home more often than not,then away...backed by Thousands of drunk,vociferous Blues...would start every match with a real surge
Everyone on the away terrace used to turn round round and say " We,'re gonna beat these today !"and then,due to weak,wafer- thin tactics,... we would always collapse.You could see the home fans thinking we are up against it today as City fans in their thousands belted out the tunes....,bouncing around with inflatables,drunk on the heady atmosphere
..then,slowly..... but surely,someone in the home midfield would get a grip on the game.....and the home fans would rise..getting louder and braver...culminating in the inevitable defeat.

This happened time and time again.

This is the hallmark of a mediocre mid table team,great away support...that will carry you for a bit in a game....then the home team get their act together and it's all fucking over.inflatables burst.Machin out ! Swales out! Were now the " belting tunes" on the away terrace.

That's where utd are now.

Having spent a lot of fucking money to get there.

Whoever put wreck eric in charge is on a platform with the usa car dealer businessman who signed the silly sponsorship deal ,with contractual bonuses for champions league placements and trophies won...the platform,with a train going nowhere but debt town.

A Ghost train if you like..

Be very afraid lurking rags and ragettes..be very afraid...
After the Greatest Show on Earth at the swamp(0-2)..comes ...The Nightmare at the Abattoir......plenty of sliced /minced red meat avaible that day for you older rags to feast on,just like you did in your history..
" feed the kids".

All subject to var of course.....

Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.