United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on Red Cafe yet, although it was down a few minutes ago.

I notice Rashford isn't active with his social campaigning at the moment. Is this because hunger has been eradicated, or on its way to being eradicated, or because the United media machine aren't comfortable promoting him or any of their players right now?
It's the Ukrainian refugees I feel sorry for. If Rashford's phone was broken he would have organised the govt to get them all over here, fed them fish finger butties and got them on the social.

Or maybe as you say, he ain't playing so he's staying quiet.

This really gets my goat.

Next year I guarantee that we will be number one in Manchester. We like to be first and we will be first," he said.

They arent based in Manchester, how the fuck can they be the best in Manchester when they arent in Manchester.
It really annoys me we dont hear Oldham Bury etc saying they are a Manchester club.
They call us the noise neighbours well I see Manchester as being the bigger City than Trafford. Most people have heard of Manchester but Trafford ?
They are so desperate to be from Manchester it's so disrespectful to Trafford.
I hate that they were allowed to use our great Citys name.

I hate the way commentators say ' from across the city'

To really wind them up I dont even call it a derby match no more than City v Oldham etc. Its a Greater Manchester derby yes but not a Manchester derby.

Its amazing who many rags believe they are in Manchester.
It's like the Tevez post it was geographically correct, so did the rags get annoyed. Its correct welcome to Manchester.

I am a mancunian ( thou my accent might say not lol ) I am not from Trafford or Oldham or Bolton. A manc.

I just hate them .....
Show some respect.
The Germans had heard of Trafford (Park) 80 years ago!

Next year I guarantee that we will be number one in Manchester. We like to be first and we will be first," he said.

They arent based in Manchester, how the fuck can they be the best in Manchester when they arent in Manchester.
It really annoys me we dont hear Oldham Bury etc saying they are a Manchester club.
They call us the noise neighbours well I see Manchester as being the bigger City than Trafford. Most people have heard of Manchester but Trafford ?

To really wind them up I dont even call it a derby match no more than City v Oldham etc. Its a Greater Manchester derby yes but not a Manchester derby.

It's like the Tevez post it was geographically correct, so did the rags get annoyed. Its correct welcome to Manchester.

I am a mancunian ( thou my accent might say not lol ) I am not from Trafford or Oldham or Bolton. A manc.

I just hate them .....

At least the dons had the decency to put Milton Keynes in their name once they moved. I think Trafford United would be acceptable.

I do think that they did quite well at various points in the first half, and they put a very good move together for their goal. Thing is, we (along with Liverpool) put moves like that together all the time and not just once in the whole fucking match! That's the trouble with United and with pundits like Neville - if they show glimpses of playing well then all of a sudden they're back when the truth is that every team in the division is capable of playing well at some point during a game. The hyperbole is off the scale at times. I don't tend to watch United's games but going off the more truthful accounts, they truly are dogshit for large chunks of pretty much every match they play!

They can’t dominate teams, they had a good 25 minutes and that was it. Top teams like us and Liverpool go through the gears and swot them aside. The rest of the league know they will get an opportunity at some point against them which has led them to where they are now in the league. Is it not having a good enough system and midfielders to make it work or the general fitness of them. They looked shagged 60 minutes in.

The haven’t reached rock bottom yet but it’s coming

Arsenal , Spurs and Newcastle will be challenging them for fourth next season and its doubtful they will be able to reshape the club given they will struggle to get in the CL by the end of this season

until they reach rock bottom they won’t make the decisions that need to be made

Firstly , they need a plan - their plan for the past 30 years has been ’the utd way’ but ultimately it was just Fergies way, they had a top class manager who drove the club on. He leaves and it all goes to shit

secondly , they need a management structure to achieve the plan, short term results and pain must be taken on the chin

the second part is where they will fail , the Slightest whiff of not finishing top four and they will pull the trigger on whoever gets the job. This is cycle they are trapped in and their fans and the media won’t let them get out of it

we could be looking at another 20 years of this if Liverpool is anything to go by

drink that fucker in

The haven’t reached rock bottom yet but it’s coming

Arsenal , Spurs and Newcastle will be challenging them for fourth next season and its doubtful they will be able to reshape the club given they will struggle to get in the CL by the end of this season

until they reach rock bottom they won’t make the decisions that need to be made

Firstly , they need a plan - their plan for the past 30 years has been ’the utd way’ but ultimately it was just Fergies way, they had a top class manager who drove the club on. He leaves and it all goes to shit

secondly , they need a management structure to achieve the plan, short term results and pain must be taken on the chin

the second part is where they will fail , the Slightest whiff of not finishing top four and they will pull the trigger on whoever gets the job. This is cycle they are trapped in and their fans and the media won’t let them get out of it

we could be looking at another 20 years of this if Liverpool is anything to go by

drink that fucker in
Indeed miss top 4 this season as seems very likely and it'll be 4/5 years at least before they're in position to challenge for a CL place.

I'm 59 this year I honestly think I've seen the last time in my lifetime the rags will win the league.

Chuckles mask slips.

He shows what a nasty **** he is by the way he belittle's Micah for telling him some home truths.

Micah was bang on there. I think Neville isn't a bad pundit but only when he's not talking about United. When United are the topic, he just ends up talking a load of shite (as evidenced by the numerous times he tied himself in knots over Solskjaer as he didn't want to blame his mate but ended up doing so in a roundabout way anyway!) and as Micah said, he (Neville) seems happier to accept mediocrity in pursuit of some mythical "United Way" values via the interim appointment of Wreck It Ralf than appoint a manager like Conte. Of course, there's no guarantee that Conte would've done any better and he does seem to be a bit short-term but United have a penchant for sacking managers every couple of years these days anyway and he (Conte) does have a proven track record of winning titles and giving teams a lift, yet Neville reckons he wasn't the right fit. Well he would say that as United allowed Spurs to nip in and get him but I bet if United had appointed him, Neville would've been singing a different tune and would be all for it!

I just hate them .....
This argument is good for a laugh and to take the piss but you can't take it seriously surely.

It's a mile from the city centre, and actually Trafford is a massive Blue area, many Trafford Blues were born in UHSM (Wythenshawe Hospital).

Many esteemed posters on here are from Trafford but consider themselves Mancs and proud Blues.

BTW, Trafford is a Borough not a City, Town or Village

Oldham and Bolton are large Towns in their own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.