United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t bribe officials, call in IOU's from ex rag or British managers anymore, so they can't dominate teams, they had a good 25 minutes and that was it. Top teams like us and Liverpool go through the gears and swot them aside. The rest of the league know they will get an opportunity at some point against them which has led them to where they are now in the league. Is it not having a good enough system and midfielders to make it work or the general fitness of them. They looked shagged 60 minutes in.

They can’t dominate teams, they had a good 25 minutes and that was it. Top teams like us and Liverpool go through the gears and swot them aside. The rest of the league know they will get an opportunity at some point against them which has led them to where they are now in the league. Is it not having a good enough system and midfielders to make it work or the general fitness of them. They looked shagged 60 minutes in.
Absolutely. You can never be sure at 2-1 but we managed the game perfectly following their equaliser. I don't mind acknowledging if they've had a good spell in a game but I honestly believe that no other team has lucked out with so many results in recent years, while being consistently dog shit. It's incredible that they went the best part of 2 years under Solskjaer without losing a single away game in the league but it feels like their luck is now finally running out and the chickens are coming home to roost. I fully expected them to get top 4 again this season as they tend to manage it one way or another but with Arsenal improving so much, I think they're going to really struggle to do it this time.

Gives the manager a free pass. Apparently he only got the line up and tactics wrong
Funny thing is, he didn’t. He picked the team that gave us a game for half an hour before they ran out of energy.

They aren’t fit enough to compete at the highest level. That’s before you even talk about how their players can only remember tactics for an hour or so.

Look at their games under Ragnick. 1st half, they take the lead, 2nd half they concede as they’ve no energy left and forget tactics.

No manager can coach that rabble.

Lol we're just an Instagram club now

Very emotional from him and what he spouts is bang on the nail but he didn’t mention the elephant in the room “the Glaziers”. Whilst they own the club the rags will carry on floundering. Please stay for ever.

Very emotional from him and what he spouts is bang on the nail but he didn’t mention the elephant in the room “the Glaziers”. Whilst they own the club the rags will carry on floundering. Please stay for ever.

When the rags slip down 2 divisions then he'll know the pain, they have a chumps league game coming and are still in the hunt for top 4, most clubs would give their right arm for that.

Fat waste of space can sob all he wants he's indicative of the entitlement that infests the mindset of these braindead drones.

I'm not sure whether the rags ran out of steam against us or just whether Pep realised our weakness against their set-up and changed his tactics. Went to pretty much 3 at the back and then our superiority in midfield meant we lost the ball less, they were mostly chasing shadows and lost heart. Particularly after the third goal. I just don't think they and their manager can adapt their game like we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.