United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that they did quite well at various points in the first half, and they put a very good move together for their goal. Thing is, we (along with Liverpool) put moves like that together all the time and not just once in the whole fucking match! That's the trouble with United and with pundits like Neville - if they show glimpses of playing well then all of a sudden they're back when the truth is that every team in the division is capable of playing well at some point during a game. The hyperbole is off the scale at times. I don't tend to watch United's games but going off the more truthful accounts, they truly are dogshit for large chunks of pretty much every match they play!
I don’t think they did do well, I think it was City trying to work out what the hell they were doing, pogba up front. lol

Not hearing of Tom Brady is pretty impressive these days!

He won the Glazers the Super Bowl with Tampa Bay at the wrong side of 40. I think he’s won the Super Bowl more than any other player, but could be wrong on that.

Guess they tried it with the aged Ronaldo as their attempt to win the CL.
You are right. Brady won the Super Bowl 7 times in all. One more than any actual NFL team and three more than any other quarterback. He won 6 with the New England Patriots; my local NFL team over here. Saw him play many times. The guy is a freak...a freak I tells ya! Ronaldo isn't even a boil on his arse...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.