United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that they did quite well at various points in the first half, and they put a very good move together for their goal.
"A very good move for their goal"... do you mean the regulation hoof it upfield for one of the speedy forwards to run on to?

Meanwhile...

..and if you thought that it was dawning on the support that the rags aren't all that, there's always this...

View attachment 38036

Southampton, Palace, Leicester, Villa, Newcastle is about Rashford’s true level if he wants proper game time. He’s a mid table player, at best.

But the United hype team have made the wider world think he’s a superstar so he’ll get a gig at somewhere like Paris to replace Mbappe. After six months he’ll be on the bench there n’all.

United fans say he has around one good game every half a dozen games. The rest of the time he’s average or just shit.

Southampton, Palace, Leicester, Villa, Newcastle is about Rashford’s true level if he wants proper game time. He’s a mid table player, at best.

But the United hype team have made the wider world think he’s a superstar so he’ll get a gig at somewhere like Paris to replace Mbappe. After six months he’ll be on the bench there n’all.

United fans say he has around one good game every half a dozen games. The rest of the time he’s average or just shit.
I think if someone said his "performance" on Sunday was "just shit", they’d be laughed off this forum for praising him too highly.

He was absolutely fucking dire.

Just started to watch something from Goldbridge who seems to suggest that Ronaldo will leave in summer and the rags have to buy with a view to the future.....who he?......Richarlison - once I had stopped laughing I left - it must be performance art
What is funny about them signing Richarlison? He spends 90% of the game diving; perfect for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.