United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t be arsed looking through the remaining pages to see if anyone has posted this today.

Fuck it, I don’t care, it’s worth repeating anyway:

Reminds me of the second verse:

I never felt more like singing all night,
Cos City are great, and united are sh*te
Oh City, you got me singin the blues...

If you watch the very beginning of each of his videos he is advertising a well known brand of body wash / shampoo. Must be coining it in
I cant understand how people will watch a video of a loser watching a video of other losers and report on the losers to other losers and.....make money out of it. Brilliant.

Average position = 4.375.

Our average position over the same timeframe = 1.875.
When you factor in our transfers and wages spent, it’s about the same in that time n’all. We’ve spent a bit more in transfer fees but they’ve spent more in wages.

All very wishy washy, would be better to say actions required for the outcomes.

It's the mistake that all people who aspire to be leaders make. It's like when politicians say things like "we will make our country carbon neutral by 2050". Great. How?

My old Professor used to have this Sidney Harris cartoon on his wall and I always think about it

d6e754d24aaef324c1595e68583ace7a.png

I feel it describes most of the thinking coming out of United. A black box of progression where they think if they put the right ingredients in, like players or a certain manager, then they'll get the trophies falling out of the machine. But they've no idea what is happening inside so they just keep trying different stuff to see what comes out the other end.

Last edited:
No but ever City fan just sat there laughing :) I don’t mind anyone slagging my team off if they go to see there team ......... but this fat clown as I’m aware ain’t been anywhere near Old Trafford just another bellend who is the font of all knowledge :(
‘Fans’ of clubs who don’t actually go are the worst type. Especially Liverpool and United followers. They have to try harder and become tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.