United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's uShiteds other prolific "mature" striker Igloo gone?

One thing that would concern me is the lack of work rate that is being brought into this United team. Pogba doesn’t seem to have zero graft about him is now potentially having another passenger into the starting 11 who won’t press. You have to have a team that will work from the front in modern football, it would concern me if I was a rag that they’ve bought someone more to drag the share price up than sporting reasons.
They will abandon trying to play out of the back and just hoof it to fake to get his head on

They don’t have a midfield, wolves exposed this. they haven’t changed that this window. They will challenge due to Ronaldo but I don’t think they will win it

Ronaldo scored 101 goals in a Juventus shirt, crowned with two league titles, one Coppa Italia and two Supercoppe. As Luigi Garlando wrote in La Gazzetta dello Sport: “In three years, CR7 amassed the numbers of a normal human’s entire career.”

Juventus are currently doing a squad re-build, and Ronaldo at this stage of his career is the cherry on top of a ready made cake, not the player you need to build your team around, especially with only a year left on his contract. This is why a short deal at City/United was quite enticing for both clubs. He guarantees goals, trophies and success. He demands it. Who doesn't want a bit of that?
I agree that it's probably not for footballing reasons. More likely to be related to the rape allegations.

Juventus look lost as post-Ronaldo era begins with Empoli embarrassment​

3359.jpg

Empoli players celebrate their first-ever Serie A away win over Juventus at full time. Photograph: Massimo Pinca/Reuters
So Juventus never lost a game he started in???

United really have become a laughing stock. They are everything they used to criticise Liverpool for. Totally fixated on the past and supported by a media which is also addicted to nostalgia. Sometimes I think nostalgia is a national obsession in this country. For United fans it has become a sort of escapism which helps them avoid the grim reality of what they have become. They are a parody football club.
Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be!

Juventus look lost as post-Ronaldo era begins with Empoli embarrassment​

3359.jpg

Empoli players celebrate their first-ever Serie A away win over Juventus at full time. Photograph: Massimo Pinca/Reuters
Do you really think that City fans give a flying fuck about what some plastic rag thinks or more annoyingly says.
As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't go in rag cafe and post because I would have to toe the metaphorical line and that's something I wouldn't do.
I'm going to be straight to the point here and chances are I will get a ban but eh ho here goes.
You are no different from all the other rag twats that come on here on the wind up..pretending to be nicey nicey while trying to be clever cunts.
As far as I'm concerned I would rather not have any rags or red dippers on here because after a while they all become annoying twats.
So why don't you toodle off and join rawk and see how long the scousers will let you waffle on with your bullshit.

Where did they just finish in the league with him ?
He out scored 100 million man, Lukaku. So didn't do too badly, then?

Italian Serie A Top Goal Scorers 2020/21 Season
PlayerPlayed (+sub)Goals
Cristiano Ronaldo31 (2)29
(CHE) Romelu Lukaku32 (4)24
(ATA) Luis Muriel16 (20)22
(FIO) Dusan Vlahovic34 (1)21

He out scored 100 million man, Lukaku. So didn't do too badly, then?

Italian Serie A Top Goal Scorers 2020/21 Season
PlayerPlayed (+sub)Goals
Cristiano Ronaldo31 (2)29
(CHE) Romelu Lukaku32 (4)24
(ATA) Luis Muriel16 (20)22
(FIO) Dusan Vlahovic34 (1)21
where did juve finish in the league was the question rag, you implied they are lost without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.