United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varane didn't get the memo!

Walk out on '73 he scores on '72.

The Club, Owners, Managers, Team and Fans have got absofuckinglutely everthing wrong this season. Fantastic.

Brentford were laughing at you and taking the piss, let that sink in.

Thank you Rags you bunch of fucking numb nuts, what a bunch of entitled twats.

A protest outside pre match and a walkout seventeen minutes before the end tonight. The lap of appreciation at the final whistle should be fun. They could have worse owners than the Glazers who have pandered to their wishes and bought marquee signings, Pogba, Sanchez, Maguire, Ronaldo, Sancho etcetera. They have spent hundreds of millions on that squad so I'm not sure the Glazers are their main problem. That happens to be that a few other clubs, ourselves included, managed to start competing with them financially and therefore on the field. Along with Ferguson retiring and Gill leaving has brought them here. I'll add their arrogance to that, Ferguson's "Not in my lifetime/Noisy neighbours " comments a perfect example. Enjoy it while it lasts because they'll cheat their way back to the top, this history club wildcard entry into the champions League being just one way it will happen.
Their problem is culture and the leadership to put it right.Unless they put that right they will remain irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.