United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the feelings towards Lingard it does show the difference between us and the Rags in how we deal with the players.

Had to endure Sky sports news and the way back for them by Keane and ratboy ........honestly may this shite continue bad enough Spittys team doing well without ratboy joining the party :( ........ I mean who in there right mind will go there if it’s a choice between City,Liverpool or them ????? They are fooked and this ain’t gonna magically disappear over night they must have it in there heads that Liverpool and City will stand still now it for them deluded twats ain’t gonna happen

I heard the Brentford fans singing they'll race the utd fans back to London.
Funny.

Wouldnt have been a fair race, what with the rags leaving on 73 minute and the brentford fans being locked in after the match !

Perhaps that's why the rags were leaving early to get the seats on the way back

What's strange about that is that they all have identical shirts, hear me out:-)
If you look at other fan videos most are wearing a different shirt with only a few current season shirts, this is usually down to the people wearing their "lucky" match shirt, amongst other things. This video on the other hand looks like a school play.
That struck me immediately as being weird. A pub scene of City fans has all sorts of home and aware shirts from years gone by. I often used to wear a 1956 cup final maroon shirt until it err shrunk in recent years;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.