United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time a rag mentions that Ladyboy ponce's name and proudly says: "Yeah but, he plays for us," I always counteract with: "He never actually plays for anyone except himself.'

When teams go out on the pitch they are playing together: their teammates are their own mates, there should be a sense of togetherness, camaraderie from the players, 'shoulder-to-shoulder against the foe' and all that. But you would never ever in a billion light years get the sort of commitment you need when your back is against the wall from someone like the Ladyboy. If he scores a hat-trick it wouldn't matter a fuck if it helps his team to win the game or not, as long as his name is mentioned in the headlines and the media attention is firmly focused on him and him alone.

That's why I say to all the rags I know: "I've yet to see him actually play a game for you. I've seen him score a few goals, but fuck all else."

It will probably sound a bit ‘woke’ to you KB, but alluding to a players perceived femininity as a taunt or criticism is the act of an idiot and no different to using the colour or religion of a player as a means of criticism.

How about you do us all a favour and delete that post because there’s no excuse for twisted hateful language like that.

I'd rather our local economy shrunk by 50% than give the rags any credit at all. As for giving money to charity? Eric Cantona and his freeloading family says hi ;)
To be honest, I don't blame Cantona for that. They'd been planning some sort of match for him for a while following his sudden retirement and that pervert Martin Edwards decided to merge it with a 40th anniversary Munich memorial game. In the run up to the game, they were still advertising it as the return of Cantona every bit as much as a fundraiser for Munich and a lot of the tickets were sold off of the back of his name. He had every right to put in that reported £90,000 expenses bill (and I bet Cantona generated far more than that in ticket sales) for himself and his entourage and I blame United and that **** Edwards for taking it out of the memorial fund when they could've just as easily taken it out of the club coffers.

IMO Cantona has been unfairly criticised for this when for me the blame clearly lies elsewhere. If Cantona was ever going to rinse anyone, I'm sure a famous City fan would be top of his list ahead of the families and victims of the Munich air disaster but no, he didn't do that either:

To be honest, I don't blame Cantona for that. They'd been planning some sort of match for him for a while following his sudden retirement and that pervert Martin Edwards decided to merge it with a 40th anniversary Munich memorial game. In the run up to the game, they were still advertising it as the return of Cantona every bit as much as a fundraiser for Munich and a lot of the tickets were sold off of the back of his name. He had every right to put in that reported £90,000 expenses bill (and I bet Cantona generated far more than that in ticket sales) for himself and his entourage and I blame United and that **** Edwards for taking it out of the memorial fund when they could've just as easily taken it out of the club coffers.

IMO Cantona has been unfairly criticised for this when for me the blame clearly lies elsewhere. If Cantona was ever going to rinse anyone, I'm sure a famous City fan would be top of his list ahead of the families and victims of the Munich air disaster but no, he didn't do that either:

Fuck Cantona and the baguette he rode in on :)

It was billed as a Munich air disaster soiree and he took the moolah, even if what you say is correct he still took so called charity money.

Mate - if he hadn't played then the ground would've been half full!

You're not convincing me, maybe I am a bit biased :)

He brought a huge entourage over with him for the tune of £90,000, a £90,000 that was paid for by the Munich charity. It doesn't matter if he filled half the stadium or not he's a bellwhiff just for doing that alone.

You're not convincing me, maybe I am a bit biased :)

He brought a huge entourage over with him for the tune of £90,000, a £90,000 that was paid for by the Munich charity. It doesn't matter if he filled half the stadium or not he's a bellwhiff just for doing that alone.
Ok, fair enough. I'm not arguing about it. No point in falling out over a Rag bastard!

Ok, fair enough. I'm not arguing about it. No point in falling out over a Rag bastard!

Mange tout mon amis, mange toute.

cushty-300x300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.