United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good indicator of scum fans mindsets at moment. All attention at the swamp focused on the Youth Cup Final. They may draw a 60k crowd which is unbelievable.
But it struck me that our pride and excitement in 85/86 is being replicated. Nothing else to cheer, throw all your footy emotion into the only chance of success.
Crikey just how the tables have turned.
Sell out, 5k from Forest.

Lot of rags are convinced Jim Ratcliffe is about to put a bid in for them
Have you seen what he said about them in 28th May? He basically called them a basket case and he would be wasting his money.
Bearing in mind he owns a French club, lives in Monaco and has a season ticket at Chelsea, the fact that he is allegedly a rag fan sums up their desperation.

Good indicator of scum fans mindsets at moment. All attention at the swamp focused on the Youth Cup Final. They may draw a 60k crowd which is unbelievable.
But it struck me that our pride and excitement in 85/86 is being replicated. Nothing else to cheer, throw all your footy emotion into the only chance of success.
Crikey just how the tables have turned.
Protesting against their owners like we did in the late 80s and early 90s, and now they are starting that "we make loads of noise even though we are shit" thing that we started and perfected in the late 90s. Throw in the obsessive gloating on the rare occasions that we or Liverpool lose, and the wheel has gone totally full circle.

A bit bored so I went on redcafe for a good laugh. Looking at the comments on the "Does City leave you cold" & "Haarland" threads it baffles me how they have the nerve to refer to City fans as bitter. Their bitterness is way off the scale. As one none united poster replied to their comments there are pages & pages of posts by mostly the same posters saying over & over again they don't care about City. That City mean nothing to them. To me they are the adult equivalent of the small child who can't get his own way who then proceeds in a busy store to throw himself on the ground kicking & banging his fists on the floor screaming & bawling to embarrass his parents. They must be the most embarrassing fanbase on the planet. When I read their comments I am so glad my dad made me a blue. It sends a shiver down my spine to think if he had been a red I may have turned out like one of those delusional, self-entitled bitter pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.