United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags.
Absolutely bizarre.
Beyond any kind of comprehension whatsoever.
Been at a get together this afternoon, bloke I sort of know from a few such like family/friends do’s in the past decided to educate me.
City‘s ban from the CL was purely down to, wait for this………….
The overpayment we made on the KdB transfer. The reason the evidence came from Germany was because Volkswagen tipped off the papers because they refused the back handers from, yep you guessed it, Saudi.
City paid off CAS, it’s easy to do apparently and has happened many times before - in fact it’s ’all over the internet’!’
He was glad we got knocked out of the CL because we’ve not made our money organically. He’s a ‘massive’ rag and never misses a game on the telly, he spends as much as me apparently £300 this last season to get all the games on a dodgy box. Pretty sure I paid £655 for this season and done a couple of decent aways too - couldn’t be arsed putting him right on that.
My missus had ‘that‘ look on her face at this point.
Of course football is shite these days because of City’s money.
I have had a fucking shit week in work, at this point I would have fancied my chances with Tyson Fury.
I just said, ‘ Wow you liverpool fans are something else’ then walked away.
Mrs said he looked like a goldfish ( probably had the same memory span too) as I walked away. Didn’t even realise I had that much restraint within me.
I fucking hate them with a passion and will never ever forgive nor forget that bastard banner.
I would have taken him on and put him right ordinarily but, have they become that irrelevant?

The Pope can’t be wrong surely.

The way I see it is that they are being set up for mid-table mediocrity at best.
New manager and some of his coaching staff who will immediately be at loggerheads with any leftovers from the previous regime.
Coaching staff will have to start from complete scratch to instill any sort of plan or playing "style".
Any players either signing or already there are going to have to be able to learn to play the chosen style.
GPC interfering will be hilarious.
They are all the time assuming that every club remains static, whilst they progress.
Going to be great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.