United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently $12.14. Lowest it's ever been (previously $12.25 soon after the IPO launched) and it even slipped under $11 earlier.

That means every $1000 invested when they floated nearly 10 years ago is worth a princely $867 at the moment.
When you consider the huge growth in football and sponsor revenues in the last decade it's a terrible figure. My only concern is that it may encourage someone with deeper pockets than the Glazers to try and buy the club. That's the last thing we would want. The slow death of MUFC has been the icing on the cake during our recent period of success.

I imagine when the fixtures are announced that their first five games are all at home and against Yeovil, Torquay, Newport, Wrexham and Havant & Waterlooville

Have to set that "They're back" agenda early

Attachments

• FSLOyxlX0AAnnJN.jpeg
    FSLOyxlX0AAnnJN.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 99
Marcus Rashford won Book of the Year for "You Are A Champion" - that must have really taxed his brain as the last time he was a champion was ......... many, many years ago.
I do believe it is an error at the printers. It is a book about how we are all kept in the dark and fed shit and
should read " You Are A Champignon"

When you consider the huge growth in football and sponsor revenues in the last decade it's a terrible figure. My only concern is that it may encourage someone with deeper pockets than the Glazers to try and buy the club. That's the last thing we would want. The slow death of MUFC has been the icing on the cake during our recent period of success.
Until united arent making any money for the glazer’s they won’t sell up… unless some muppet comes in with a way OTT valuation of the shares… which would also call into question the buyer’s financial astuteness and ability to run a football club, even more than the glazer’s!

Read the description (from skip)...

Pissing myself.

9404e.jpg

I imagine when the fixtures are announced that their first five games are all at home and against Yeovil, Torquay, Newport, Wrexham and Havant & Waterlooville

Have to set that "They're back" agenda early

What they do first is hand pick all the teams we struggle with or drop points in our first half dozen games then hand pick the rags then the scousers

Until united arent making any money for the glazer’s they won’t sell up… unless some muppet comes in with a way OTT valuation of the shares… which would also call into question the buyer’s financial astuteness and ability to run a football club, even more than the glazer’s!

Correct, while they can suck the profit out, they're not selling.

Now for anyone to give them a price that makes it worth them selling, they'd be looking upwards of 5 BILLION ! Chelsea just sold for 2.5 PLUS an extra guarantee of 1.5 in 'extra' investments. And the Chelsea buyers don't inherit a debt ! and have a better quality squad at this moment in time.

Nobody is buying a mid-table team that needs significant investment, is carrying almost 1/2 a billion in debt, and needs a new stadium .... and will not be able to do it as a leveraged buyout (like the Glazers did).

Unless they get lucky with youth, player aquisition and Ten Old Hags, resulting in a top four finish, they're well and truly F.U.C.K.E.D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.