United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved them when I was a kid. By the the time you have finished it your lips were numb and you couldn't make them work properly. A bit like when you have been to the dentist for a filling and come out looking like you have had a stroke and not able to talk properly.

Loved them when I was a kid. By the the time you have finished it your lips were numb and you couldn't make them work properly. A bit like when you have been to the dentist for a filling and come out looking like you have had a stroke and not able to talk properly.
But you HAD to try and make the area round your lips stained as visible as possible so the dark coloured drinks were best for maximum effect.
Some women pay a fortune for that look.

Nothing better on a hot summer day than a frozen (orange) Jubbly or Vimto Jubbly which was my favourite.

Before Jubblies corner shops use to make and sell their own tub lollies.

sherbet flying saucers,

blackjacks and fruit salads 4 for 1 penny 240 p to the £1

liquerice root.
I liked bazooka chewing gum because of the transfer you got with it even though they were invariably crap and never worked very well.

Nothing better on a hot summer day than a frozen (orange) Jubbly or Vimto Jubbly which was my favourite.

Before Jubblies corner shops use to make and sell their own tub lollies.

sherbet flying saucers,

blackjacks and fruit salads 4 for 1 penny 240 p to the £1

liquerice root.
A quick bite on a chunk of cinder toffee then back out to play with your hoop and stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.