United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could save the wrappers and send off for a pair of X-ray glasses. I never had enough but used to wonder how they worked.
From what I’ve seen they were a pair of glasses with the words “X-Ray Vision” written on them and a swirly pattern on each lens. The “walkie-talkies” were two cans connected by a string. How they never got sued is remarkable.

From what I’ve seen they were a pair of glasses with the words “X-Ray Vision” written on them and a swirly pattern on each lens. The “walkie-talkies” were two cans connected by a string. How they never got sued is remarkable.
My X-Ray glasses worked.
I see dead people.

You could save the wrappers and send off for a pair of X-ray glasses. I never had enough but used to wonder how they worked.
I can safely say that this was shit:

34137c7d1a8c04fb022c92bcca3d04b4fda17b08.jpg

Lawyers didn't even try for shite like that back then. Caveot empore was the órder of the day.

Your own hoop and stick, your mum and dad must of been made of money.
Obviously not in scouse land - their hoops would have been made of rubber - legally taken from any motor vehicle parked on the streets. Minis were the hoop of choice for toddlers whereas it would have been truck or bus tyres for the ancients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.