United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing better on a hot summer day than a frozen (orange) Jubbly or Vimto Jubbly which was my favourite.

Before Jubblies corner shops use to make and sell their own tub lollies.

sherbet flying saucers,

blackjacks and fruit salads 4 for 1 penny 240 p to the £1

liquerice root.
Two hours playing football in the sun. Then local shop for an 8p jubbly. Then two more hours football then another jubbly. Then two more hours football And a third jubbly from dawn until dusk. Every day of summer. With all that football I should have ended up a professional Footballer. Instead I ended up with high blood pressure from too much sugar from the jubblys

Last edited:
Two hours playing football in the sun. Then local shop for an 8p jubbly. Then two more hours football then another jubbly. Then two more hours football And a third jubbly from dusk until dawn. Every day of summer. With all that football I should have ended up a professional Footballer. Instead I ended up with high blood pressure from too much sugar from the jubblys
27355D60-0B90-48C0-AB45-CB0344682E00.jpeg

It was. Instead of only 3,000 united fans being there to witness us winning the title, over 70k were there when we actually did, via them losing to West Brom at the swamp.
You've been spinning that line for four years PB. - And it doesn't get stale. I still think GMP had something to do with it.

Lahoz might of clicked that James is taking the piss.

Spanish Mike Dean checking for the Penalty.

Nothing better on a hot summer day than a frozen (orange) Jubbly or Vimto Jubbly which was my favourite.

Before Jubblies corner shops use to make and sell their own tub lollies.

sherbet flying saucers,

blackjacks and fruit salads 4 for 1 penny 240 p to the £1

liquerice root.
240d to the £1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.