United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could save the wrappers and send off for a pair of X-ray glasses. I never had enough but used to wonder how they worked.
My dad used to smoke senior service cigarettes - their cards were great - whenever my wife watches Corrie I aften see examples in Roy's cafe. Oh - the good old innocent (!!!) days.

Sorry, thought this was the United thread not some old farts reminiscing about the 1970's.

My bad . . .

abuelo-simpson.gif
I remember when I used to complain about FoC’s those were the days ;-)

With six players gone, who are they seriously in the market for?
Do you think Declan Rice and James Ward-Prowse are on the scum's radar?

Declan Rice will take a big chunk of their budget if they went for him, whose to say West Ham would accept with the lack of money the rags put upfront on their transfers these days.

Their football administration on player contracts has been negligent allowing that many players to be out of contract or able to leave in one window. I imagine the capability of the squad that Ten Hag will have when the window shuts will be a lot worse than the squad that finished the season a few weeks back. What player worth his salt would go there seeing how far back they are? They will have to promote from the youth team to cover the turn over and hope they get lucky with them.

Declan Rice will take a big chunk of their budget if they went for him, whose to say West Ham would accept with the lack of money the rags put upfront on their transfers these days.

Their football administration on player contracts has been negligent allowing that many players to be out of contract or able to leave in one window. I imagine the capability of the squad that Ten Hag will have when the window shuts will be a lot worse than the squad that finished the season a few weeks back. What player worth his salt would go there seeing how far back they are? They will have to promote from the youth team to cover the turn over and hope they get lucky with them.
They will have to promote from the crowd at this rate.

They will have to promote from the crowd at this rate.

They will have to be patient with Ten Hag, it’s gonna get a lot worse than this before it gets better. They can’t believe they will be in any shape to challenge for the foreseeable and they are in a scrap with Arsenal and Spurs once again for top four who are a lot further forward with both their rebuilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.