United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never known such a quiet close season. Now Frankie has told them to do one, Alfies lad is coming to us and M'bappe is staying the press have nothing to write about. After all they can hardly big up some midfielder from Spanish giants Real Vallidolid who is going to replace Pogba so it is silence.
Surely this is the summer Wesley Snjeider finally signs?

Face it lads the United of the 90s and the 2000s have become Man City
The Man City of the 80s and the 90s have become Man United
And at no point must you EVER feel sorry for the bastards just remember the smugness and arrogance of the twats will they learn from these lean times ??? Will they Fook they would be back to being there arrogant selves in a nutshell

so keep up the work blues we only need you to put them Scouse bastards away for a few seasons and the land will see these glory hunters crawl back into there caves

Face it lads the United of the 90s and the 2000s have become Man City
The Man City of the 80s and the 90s have become Man United
And at no point must you EVER feel sorry for the bastards just remember the smugness and arrogance of the twats will they learn from these lean times ??? Will they Fook they would be back to being there arrogant selves in a nutshell

so keep up the work blues we only need you to put them Scouse bastards away for a few seasons and the land will see these glory hunters crawl back into there caves
Well said scum when we were better, scum when we were 'shit' & scum now.

Basically fucking SCUM forever.

Will the rags continue to arrogantly believe that they should be in the top four, and sack PSP if they fail to qualify for Champions League next season?

Or will they accept their place in the new order and realise that they just aren’t in the same class as their near neighbours and some other clubs?

Interesting times ahead.

I grew up in Manchester so the rags have always been relevant to me. First it was the playground, then the pub or work. Despite rumours there are rags that do come from Manchester and you have to learn to stand your own.
Or you did.
I have never known such a quiet close season. Now Frankie has told them to do one, Alfies lad is coming to us and M'bappe is staying the press have nothing to write about. After all they can hardly big up some midfielder from Spanish giants Real Vallidolid who is going to replace Pogba so it is silence.
Back to my opening line if I wasn't from Manchester these fuckers would be irrelevant.
I’m not from Manchester, yet the rags are very much relevant.
Ever since I supported City some 46 years ago, I was raised to hate the scum with a passion. Mind you, raised by blues who are actually from Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.