United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not from Manchester, yet the rags are very much relevant.
Ever since I supported City some 46 years ago, I was raised to hate the scum with a passion. Mind you, raised by blues who are actually from Manchester.
Im not from Manchester, and neither of my parents had any interest in football, but I’ve hated the rags since I started supporting City in 1970.

Will the rags continue to arrogantly believe that they should be in the top four, and sack PSP if they fail to qualify for Champions League next season?

Or will they accept their place in the new order and realise that they just aren’t in the same class as their near neighbours and some other clubs?

Interesting times ahead.
You already know the answer, Poundland Pep will be toast by April unless agent(s) pigmol spring into action.

1970’s I grew up in Ordsall, proper bandit country.
Never backed down in the street or at school. I got a few twattings granted, but gave a fair few back.
I have always hated them for as long as I can remember and always will.
The more successful we become the harder we need to push the foot on their scumbag throats.
I sometimes wonder if I would feel like this if it wasn’t for that hateful, spiteful fucking banner. Their successful years were torture at times and that thing was beyond banter & piss taking - it was meant to belittle, shame and destroy us as a club and a fan base.
Then I realise that the hatred pre-dates it.
SCUM.
Being a good (ish) Catholic boy it gladdens the cockles of my Blue heart that His Holiness thinks the same as the rest of us.
CTID.

Will always hate them more than anybody else. Only 8 months ago there were loads of the fuckers all wearing their Ronaldo shirts as he was going to deliver the title
No way do you hate them more than me, as an example, this is the one thread I do not try to derail.

1970’s I grew up in Ordsall, proper bandit country.
Never backed down in the street or at school. I got a few twattings granted, but gave a fair few back.
I have always hated them for as long as I can remember and always will.
The more successful we become the harder we need to push the foot on their scumbag throats.
I sometimes wonder if I would feel like this if it wasn’t for that hateful, spiteful fucking banner. Their successful years were torture at times and that thing was beyond banter & piss taking - it was meant to belittle, shame and destroy us as a club and a fan base.
Then I realise that the hatred pre-dates it.
SCUM.
Being a good (ish) Catholic boy it gladdens the cockles of my Blue heart that His Holiness thinks the same as the rest of us.
CTID.
Great post mate,apart from not being Catholic,that sums my first 12 -14 years of life.

How about Old Ham?

Probably not.
Good shout for the Conference/National League/FA Trophy next year.

Let the good times roll as Utd lose their soul. Not that they had one. Seems years ago since this banner fell down.

C_71_article_1420898_long_teaser_group_long_teaser_image.jpg

According to Mr Kilduff, the banner may now have a future in the new National Football Museum, due to open in Manchester in 2012.
"We've been in touch with them about using it in a display about football rivalry which is probably the right place for it now," he said.

Stick Utd in the museum. Shut the door. Let them rot.

Good shout for the Conference/National League/FA Trophy next year.

Let the good times roll as Utd lose their soul. Not that they had one. Seems years ago since this banner fell down.

C_71_article_1420898_long_teaser_group_long_teaser_image.jpg

According to Mr Kilduff, the banner may now have a future in the new National Football Museum, due to open in Manchester in 2012.
"We've been in touch with them about using it in a display about football rivalry which is probably the right place for it now," he said.

Stick Utd in the museum. Shut the door. Let them rot.
Where is the thing? It’s not right that it should be put in any other museum than their own. Let their squillions of customers drool over it whilst they reminisce endlessly over the days long gone.
Hopefully this new manager they’ve got will be unable to have any impact and their troubles will continue unabated.
A few at work are fixating on them not winning the league next season and truly dreading it because it’s ten years. Entitled twats. I am loving it and I am really pissing them off by referring to it as The rag Decima.
SCUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.