United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post mate,apart from not being Catholic,that sums my first 12 -14 years of life.

Me too, although I lived on the Height. Out numbered as we were by the scum makes you either more aggressive to the bastards or more timid and a shrinking violet.

Sort of a die on your feet live on your knees type of gig. 8-)

It might sound a bit of an exaggeration to some but if you never lived through it you`d never understand.

This is not peculiar to Salford, there are lots of areas in all City`s like that unfortunately.

Where is the thing? It’s not right that it should be put in any other museum than their own. Let their squillions of customers drool over it whilst they reminisce endlessly over the days long gone.
Hopefully this new manager they’ve got will be unable to have any impact and their troubles will continue unabated.
A few at work are fixating on them not winning the league next season and truly dreading it because it’s ten years. Entitled twats. I am loving it and I am really pissing them off by referring to it as The rag Decima.
SCUM.
Already suggested it - we should be looking to procure it (proceeds going to charity) and proudly hang it in the Etihad for the players to view as they are walking out onto the pitch.

A great 'never forget' for us lot and it would embarrass the fuck out of them lot on derby day.

Someone with better contacts than myself needs to sort..............

:-)

Few months back started offerring any rags I come across a hug, arms wide, big grin saying "come on bring it in" the look of confusion and then dawning reality of their plight is glorious, to a man they are broken, long may it continue.

The coming season will also, hopefully, mark a 10 year anniversary since their last premier league title - happy days indeed :-)

Few months back started offerring any rags I come across a hug, arms wide, big grin saying "come on bring it in" the look of confusion and then dawning reality of their plight is glorious, to a man they are broken, long may it continue.

The coming season will also, hopefully, mark a 10 year anniversary since their last premier league title - happy days indeed :-)
I hope you had a bath in dettol after doing that!!

Another day, another sad miserable day, nothing to look forward to, you get up and can't wait for bedtime, you can't face work because you feel so miserable and unhappy. No one understands and it's not like you can explain how you feel, I mean, Harry Maguire, Harry Fuckin' Maguire, Bruno Fernandez, I mean, come on. Rashford, ffs Rashford, Wan Bissaka, jeez, Fred, just what the...Fred. a Norwegian paper boy replaced by a guy from nowhere who knew fuck all now replaced by the Dutch version of Mike Bassett. What has it come to when even the Samaritans hang up on you.

Mornin' Raggies what a great day to be a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.