United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Manchester so the rags have always been relevant to me. First it was the playground, then the pub or work. Despite rumours there are rags that do come from Manchester and you have to learn to stand your own.
Or you did.
I have never known such a quiet close season. Now Frankie has told them to do one, Alfies lad is coming to us and M'bappe is staying the press have nothing to write about. After all they can hardly big up some midfielder from Spanish giants Real Vallidolid who is going to replace Pogba so it is silence.
Back to my opening line if I wasn't from Manchester these fuckers would be irrelevant.

The only City fans in my school in the 70's were me, my two kid brothers and my mum ! Who was the PE teacher

Was bored last night so I took a stroll into the red cafe. Their thread on Pogba leaving, specifically pages 16 & 17 are absolutely hilarious. They are truly broken, wonderful reading.

I hope this Ten Bob bloke is even worse than I am hoping he is.. I had seen him discussed as someone for us when Pep leaves (sobs).. hopefully that doesn’t mean owt meaningful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.